Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visit with Mahana

Kim brought Mahana (family Chihauhau) to the hospital for a visit - Hunter was able to go outside and play in the grass with her for 30 minutes. Mahana could not have been more excited to see Hunter.

Later Kim spent some time with Hunter reviewing each of the posts that had been written on the blog. Hunter was constantly concerned when listening - and wanted to call everyone to make sure they knew he was ok!

Hunter will arrive home on Saturday. Duane has let everyone know that anyone that would like to visit can come by the house on Sunday between 5 and 7 pm.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hunter that is really exciting that you are going to be able to go home you better follow what the Doctor says if you want to go home Saturday. Well I am really looking forward to going down this summer and doing something with Alex, Sam, and you. Well I am glad to see that you are getting a lot better.
    Your friend,
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter,
    I'd rather talk to you in person (Joshua).

    I can't wait to see you. If you need a "Nintendo Friend" call me! (Jameson)

    Hi, I would like to see you again. (Jian)

    I am looking forward to seeing your familiar face on Wednesday nights in the gym for youth as I let Jian play B-ball. I am so happy for you!!! We can change the primary song now to "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Hunter!" (Sister Walker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is he coming to the baptism

    ReplyDelete